Corinthia Hotel Budapest, one of the city's most luxurious hotels, has recently been refurbished to meet the needs of a new generation of travellers. Located in the heart of Budapest on Erzsébet Boulevard in district VII.
A neoclassical landmark with an imposing façade and soaring glass-roofed atrium, the Corinthia Budapest Hotel offers a selection of elegant restaurants, cafés and design bars to please the discerning traveler. Nearby historical and cultural sights, including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Andrássy Avenue, and the world-famous spa towns, make this hotel the perfect place for anyone looking to explore the city or relax.
- 414 rooms, including 98 deluxe rooms and executive club rooms
- free access to the Royal Spa for all hotel guests
- Executive floor with its own lounge and services
- Lobby bar and coffee shop with a pastry shop
- 3 excellent restaurants; brasserie, bistro and Rickshaw & Sushi Bar (Corinthia Hotels International's own oriental restaurant chain)
- The newly opened luxurious Royal Spa will bring the perfect relaxation for body and soul.
- Conditions for holding banquets and conferences for 2200 participants